SIGNL4 comes with an user/admin role and access model. There are four roles available: 'user', 'scheduler' , 'team admin' and 'admin'.
The user who subscribes first and thus creates the according SIGNL4 subscription, is assigned the 'administrator' role by default. An administrator can basically manage all settings across the entire subscription and all teams.
Any person who is then invited to the SIGNL4 team, is assigned the 'user' role. This can be changed any time in the account management web app under 'My Team' (https://account.signl4.com/manage/Team).
You can have multiple team admins within your team and you can pass admin rights to any team member.
Team members with 'user' role have restricted rights on accessing data and configurations in both the web and the mobile phone app.
The 'User' role is restricted to the following functionalities and features:
- Send and receice, acknowledge, close, annotate alert signls
- See and edit own duty schedules
- Chat within the mobile app
- See and add standard apps to connect SIGNL4 with personal accounts like Alexa
- Manage personal settings through the mobile app
- Manage personal alerting settings like notification chain, push sounds (also category-related)
The 'Scheduler' role on top has access right to following functionalities and data:
- See and edit duty schedules of all users
- Download duty hours reports
The 'Team Admin' role on top has access right to following functionalities and data:
- Manage team settings
- Invite and manage users including assigning of user roles within the team
- Manage duty schedule settings of the team
- Create and manage alert categories ('Services&Systems')
- Create and manage connector apps to retrieve events from 3rd party tools for the team
- Download audit trail reports and alerts of the team
- Manage outbound webhooks and API keys of the team
The 'Admin' role on top has access right to following functionalities and data:
- Manage all team settings
- Globally invite and manage users including assigning of user roles
- Manage billing and purchase subscriptions incl. download of invoices
- Terminate the subscription
Please sign in to leave a comment.