In case you have been using the "old" multi-team management (now called "Enterprise Licensing"), you might want to migrate your old teams to the new way of managing teams.
Here is what you need to do. Please note that you re-create the new team entirely including all schedules, webhook/email address, and apps.
- First, you delete the subscription you want to move in the “Enterprise Licensing” portal: https://account.signl4.com/manageteams/Subscriptions
This will delete the second team/subscription and all users along with it. So, they won’t be able to login until you re-invite them.
Please, don’t delete your main(!) subscription to which you will re-invite the users. If you are the main admin, the main subscription is usually the one you are a member of or the one you created first.
- Then, click on your main subscription, click on “Modify” under “User licenses” and re-assign the freed user licenses to your main subscription/team.
- Then, go to the standard account web-portal: https://account.signl4.com/manage
- Create a second team here: https://account.signl4.com/manage/Teams
- Re-invite all users who were part of the deleted team/subscription: https://account.signl4.com/manage/Users
- Once the accept the invite, assign them to the newly created team.
- Make sure to update the team secret/web hook/email address in all 3rd party applications which sent events to your "old" team.
Here is how teams are managed the "new way": https://www.signl4.com/blog/december-2020-update-multiple-teams-new-user-management/