You need to add the SIGNL4 AAD app from the AAD enterprise apps gallery.
If you are the admin of your AAD, please perform the following steps:
- Open a private browser window
- Load this page https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/adminconsent?client_id=16b5ec6f-118d-413e-ab04-dc3458f45d25
- Sign-in with your AAD admin account
- After sign-in (to Azure) has completed you should see this screen:
- Click Accept
- You might now be redirected to a URL that cannot be loaded, due to some limitations in the AAD admin consent grant implementation by Microsoft. Please ignore a screen similar to the below screenshot and proceed to step 7 immediately:
- To verify if admin consent for the SIGNL4 app was successful, refresh your Azure Portal, under “Enterprise Applications” you should now see SIGNL4 as app in your AAD tenant. If that is the case consent grant was successful and your directory users can now login to SIGNL4 with their AAD account:
Next, members of your AAD can use the Microsoft login option to subscribe or login to SIGNL4.
Please sign in to leave a comment.