You need to add the SIGNL4 AAD app from the AAD enterprise apps gallery.
If you are the admin of your AAD, please perform the following steps:
- Open a private browser window
- Load this page https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/adminconsent?client_id=16b5ec6f-118d-413e-ab04-dc3458f45d25
- Sign-in with your AAD admin account
- After sign-in (to Azure) has completed you should see this screen:
- Click Accept
- Refresh your Azure Portal, under “Enterprise Applications” you should now see SIGNL4 as app in your AAD tenant
Next, members of your AAD can use the Microsoft login option to subscribe or login to SIGNL4.