The Freshservice connector app makes 2-way integration with Freshservice as a child's play and responding to service desk tickets can be done conveniently via the SIGNL4 mobile app.
- Forwarding tickets of your choice to SIGNL4 (via Freshservice Automator)
- Status synchronization between both systems (via Freshservice Automators)
- Agent assignment when Signl is acknowledged and or closed
- Ticket notes on status changes in SIGNL4
- User friendly display of linked items (e.g. products or company names)
How does it work?
The connector app will provide a dedicated webhook that is used for communication from Freshservice to SIGNL4. It is used in 3 Automators to:
- Forward new tickets of your choice to SIGNL4
- Automatically acknowledge Signls when ticket is updated in Freshservice
- Automatically close Signls when ticket is updated in Freshservice
There is two more Automation Rules that control how tickets are updated (e.g. status change) in Freshservice when
- Signls are acknowledged in SIGNL4
- Signls are closed in SIGNL4
Both rules trigger on a new note (interaction) on the ticket which in fact is added by this connector app on those Signl status changes.
You must create all Automators in Freshservice manually yourself because Automators cannot be managed via REST API.
The connector communicates with the Freshservice REST API to read ticket details and to update tickets.
According permissions must be enabled in the role of the agent user account of which you want to let SIGNL4 use its API. It is recommended to create a dedicated agent account in Freshservice for SIGNL4.
Please sign in to leave a comment.